Getting Approved

Tee Jay Rosene teejayrosene at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 03:16:31 UTC 2006

Actually, ignore the comment I made earlier (as posted below). It appears
that because I was at work, I did not have enough time to really look at the
roadmap in detail. My bad. There's actually quite a bit of info there, and I
should have looked harder before opening my trap.
Lessoned learned? Reactive email = bad etiquette.

Yes, I'm very committed to getting this project going, as well as to
Ubuntu in general. I have a few questions, nonetheless, pertaining to
the roadmap.