Getting approved

Ryan K. ryanakca at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:01:31 UTC 2006

Someone in #ubuntu-ca has been talking to me about organising an Install
Fest at my local library, which would happen sometime in March. At the same
time, there would be an install fest in several other locations across
Canada (or so I was told). I'm interested and I'll try to get some Queen's
Students (Queen's University) involved. I'll be running a couple trial runs
at my school first... Of course, I'm still in the brainstorming stage, but
people might find http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Installfest-HOWTO/index.html useful.

Should we include the cross canada IF in the application?
Ryan

--
Ryan K. (ryanakca)
Get my public key: http://rkavanagh.homelinux.org/E95EDDC9.gpg