PPRacer unplayable

Jack Bowling jbinpg at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 14 20:10:09 UTC 2006

OK. I know we all love Tux, and in our quieter moments we all love to
help him slide down the mountain as fast and as safely as we can.

But something has changed in game play. I start any game now on any
course and as soon as Tux starts to slide down the hill, the background
rotates 180 degrees so that I am seeing where he has gone instead of
seeing ahead down the mountain. Makes playability a bit difficult.

Anybody seen this? Is there a solution? I tried various key combos to no
effect. Did a google search but can't come up with any relevant hits. Is
it just me? Running an nVidia GForce FX 5500 and there are no video
issues.

Jack Bowling
Prince George, BC