Samba, 1 2 3....

Master Cougar master.cougar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:05:06 UTC 2006

Hello,
   Okay, I'm trying to use Samba, included with Ubuntu, but now having a bad
old time. I installed gsambad, which I have to use in root mode, so I go
into termnal mode and run sudo  gsambad. Well, the other day, it worked
fine. I was able to connect my Xbox to my PC, but now that I have restarted
my PC, I can't get it to work., What's the best way to check out wheter or
not Samba is working? Also, When my Xbox is on, it is part of Samba, but my
PC can't find it. I can FTP to it, but it won't show in my network
neighbourhood. Help please

--
Marc de Puma
http://www.marcmywords.com