Fwd: [ubuntu-marketing] Ubuntu Tutorials

Dave M. Sullivan demsullivan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 15:04:31 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Little <johnwlittle at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 28, 2006 2:58 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-marketing] Ubuntu Tutorials
To: ubuntu-marketing at lists.ubuntu.com

I've been working with the creator of Captorials.com
(http://www.captorials.com/) to leverage his screencasting and hosting
system for tutorials. You can see it in action on Ubuntu Video at:

http://ubuntuvideo.com/burning_an_iso_to_cd_with_ubuntu

If you're looking for a way to lend a hand, both with Ubuntu Video and
the community at large, I could use a lot more tutorials for Ubuntu
Video. Sign up for the free Captorials service, create an Ubuntu
tutorial, and shoot me an email once it is live and I'll post it on
Ubuntu Video.

Captorials is getting quite a bit of tech press so it will be
beneficial to populate the site with a lot of Ubuntu tutorials as
well.

Thanks!

- John
http://www.ubuntuvideo.com

P.S. Feel free to forward this message on to other Ubuntu users or
mailing lists.

Dave Sullivan <demsullivan at gmail.com>