DNS fubar'd after dist-upgrade from 24 hours ago

Myles Green rmg57 at telus.net
Wed Apr 5 13:30:13 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:08, you wrote:
> I use dyndns, sorry.
> Ben

Hi Ben,
I use dyndns for my website too :). I was referring to the system dns
(/etc/resolv.conf) which I fixed just a few minutes ago by
copying /etc/resolv.conf from the Breezy Live-CD to my HD install
(/etc/resolvconf/run/resolv.conf). I've rebooted since then (got a new kernel
after a dist-upgrade) and it seems to be corrected.

Thanks,

Myles Green
--
Q:	How do you play religious roulette?