Introduction

scott sclewin at bmts.com
Mon Apr 3 11:35:11 UTC 2006

Welcome,

    at the moment we are discussing ideas about increasing awareness of
Kubuntu/Ubuntu using the release of Dappper.  Below I have posted the
original message from Corey.  I will be replying to that email shortly
myself.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"The most intelligent people in the world know they are not the most intelligent person"