Introduction

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 23:56:20 UTC 2006

> Oops! I guess I got my facts wrong :-( Sorry to Alex about that and
> thanks to you for setting me straight :-)

I believe Alex has left the list a few months back...

> Any idea of how many members we have so far?  I'd like to become an
> active member of Ubuntu-ca, I tried with the overall Ubuntu community
> but was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer numbers of people involved.

The mailing list has 144 members.  But the group is pretty much nearly
dead nowadays from what I see.   So I don't think you will be
overwhelmed by the activities or number of participants in the group.
But you are more than welcome in helping changing this :)
(you and any of the 143 people on this list).

--
Daniel Robitaille