Ubuntu.ca artwork

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 07:42:40 UTC 2005

Here's a couple of things for Ubuntu.ca, from my current fiddling with
Scribus and Inkscape...

http://www.warbard.ca/temp/Ubuntu_Canada_strap.svg
http://www.warbard.ca/temp/Ubuntu_Canada.png
http://www.warbard.ca/temp/Ubuntu_Canada.svg

The 2nd & 3rd are different formats of the same thing - the Ubuntu.ca
logo - the Ubuntu circle with a maple leaf in the middle; the 1st has
the Ubuntu.ca logo and the text "Ubuntu Canada".

I'm releasing these under CC-BY-SA - so use them however you want, but
share the results. If someone wants to add them to the ubuntu.ca wiki,
please go ahead - I haven't signed up there yet myself.

Brian.