Any Torontonians on Sympatico?

Wilson, Stephen StWilson at foresters.biz
Wed Nov 16 21:51:59 UTC 2005

Hi fellow Cana-buntus! One of the problems I haven't been able to fix is
with Evolution and Sympatico High Speed Internet. The POP settings work
file, but SMTP settings do not. I've tried every combination of settings in
the SMTP setup panel with no luck. One of the issues may be that I'm on
Sympatico's SMTPHM server, which requires authentication. Does anyone else
have Sympatico access using SMTPHM who can share their Evolution settings
with me? Cheers.

Stephen Wilson
Manager, Corporate Communications
Corporate Communications
Foresters
789 Don Mills Road - 20th Floor
Toronto, Ontario, M3C 1T9
T: 416 429 3000 x4018
F: 416 467 2518
www.foresters.biz
Foresters: Building personal and rewarding relationships

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - - - - - - - - - - 200345 (Can/US)(04/02)
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This
communication represents the originator's personal view and opinions, which
may not necessarily reflect those of Foresters.  It may also contain
confidential information and be protected by and subject to the
attorney-client privilege or be privileged work product or proprietary
information.  If you are not the original recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised
that you have received this e-mail in error, and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
postmaster at foresters.biz immediately.