Listing at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

Kush Singh be_a_sport at rogers.com
Sun Nov 6 15:37:55 UTC 2005

You are right Andrew. I agree with having smaller city wide groups
rather than across a whole continent though a lot can be done by email
and videoconferencing also.

Came to know about the following URLs courtesy Fabian
ubuntutoronto.org
and http://mces.blogspot.com/2005/09/torontonians-we-need-your-help.html

Maybe these will be put in the ca mailing list page also or as a footer
in the mails from the mailing list.
Kussh