Listing at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

MF MagicFab at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 14:39:48 UTC 2005

Corey Burger a écrit :

>On 11/1/05, MF <MagicFab at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I am not sure why the Canadian Loco team is not listed under Local
>>Community Teams at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList.
>>
>>It's still under proposed new teams. Any idea why ?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Fabian
>>

>Because we haven't really done anything amazing.
>
>Corey

I am confused. How amazing do we need to be ? :D This is what we need to
do, according to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamHowto :

    New teams are approved by MatthiasUrlichs, and confirmed by the
    [WWW] Community Council once the team is active. The team contact
    should add an appropriate entry to the CommunityCouncilAgenda. (It
    is a good idea to actually be present at that meeting; we'd like you
    to tell the community about your team.) Then, your team's entry on
    the LoCoTeamList page will be moved to the main table.

I think we're active. I mean, UBZ is happening in Montreal, QC, Canada!
I am pretty active and I believe you are too, Corey - we're far from
alone. ;) I see at least another Canadian (Hubert I'd like to propose
you add our listing to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncilAgenda
(Locoteams section). Yeah, we're active ;)

Cheers,

Fabian