Listing at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

Michael McMahon michael.mcmahon at rogers.com
Tue Nov 1 23:39:21 UTC 2005

Corey Burger wrote:
> On 11/1/05, myles braithwaite <myles.braithwaite at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>We should really setup a website soon. Any ideas? Who is the present
>>LoCo Contact? I  can get this done if no one else wants to.
>>

> What do you mean by a website? Do you mean a wikipage? If so, we
> already have one:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam
>
> If you mean webpage, we need to find out who is currently running ubuntu.ca
>
> Corey

Corey,

I am currently te domain owner (and payer of hosting) of ubuntu.ca, sort
of my wayof helping out the ubuntu group.  I am not a developer, but if
you want some chanegs or some access I am open for discussions.  I am
not try to run it any particular way, looking for anyone who want to
have an open and productive discussion.

Michael McMahon