A tale of 2 websites

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:58:25 UTC 2005

The point is that the server doc and insert page were put on the
ubuntu.ca<http://ubuntu.ca>wiki because that is where I felt
comfortable putting it. This may be why
the other docs are there as well. If not there then the server doc would be
in my drafts folder at work and there would be no shared insert discussion
or presentation idea sharing.

Documents can certainly be frozen on our site and moved to
Ubuntu.com<http://Ubuntu.com>once we are ready to share with a larger
audience. Why not create something
that is truly made in Canada? Maybe I am the only one who thinks that is a
novel idea? :-)

If folks are looking for what other LoCo's are doing they can surely find
their way to our site as we did to the French site and found their great
work.

I love the discussion and sharing of ideas! hopefully others can ring in
with there thoughts.
avanspronsen