ANN: Greater Toronto Area Linux User Group Installfest June 4 2005

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:46:06 UTC 2005

I am connected with most of these good folks only thorugh ubuntu-ca.
McMahonM and I worked together in IT at one of Canada's largest insurance
companies for about 5 years.

I will get the presentation project moving. I think having a consistent
message to deliver in a professional manor is worth spending a bit of time
on. Once we have something then we can talk about who could be involved and
then when.

avanspronsen