structure

Alex Combas alex.combas at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:26:45 UTC 2005

On 5/4/05, Myles Braithwaite <myles.braithwaite at gmail.com> wrote:

> Blog: our wordpress blog (Free accounts to ubuntu-ca users)
>
>  I personal think this isn't the best idea. It will be the same for our
> users to get a blogger account.

I thought you said wordpress was almost ready? (Is there a problem?)
The difference is that it will be Ubuntu-CA weblog, not Blogger.

It will point to www.ubuntuLinux.org

>  Forum: we dont have one yet, but need to build this in
>  Are we going to use PHP, Python, or Perl?

This is another reason to have wordpress, it has a built in forum.

>  Friends: a page with links to other groups that we endorse
> About: our mission statements
>
>  Will this section include members list?

I dont think we should have a members list. We have no way to choose
who is and who isnt a member, and it will only end up excluding people.

We dont even have a group contact.

--
Alex Combas | alex.combas at gmail.com | irc:sabmoc