Voting time?

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 02:12:21 UTC 2005

An update on this voting stuff.  According to the schedule I had
proposed a few days ago we are now in the 2nd day of the voting week.
Still no votes have been sent to the list.  Andrew has sent e-mail
supporting his candidacy over the weekend.  As for Myles, I haven't
seen an e-mail from him in ages.

Now back to your regular programming :)

Daniel

--