Voting time?

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 12:38:30 UTC 2005

Thanks Daniel. I'll offer up a quick little summary of why I think I should
be the team contact. I do mean quick though because I am off to catch a
plane :-)

I think I have shown from the beginning, even though it may not have always
been well received, that I am very interested in the success of ubuntu-ca.
During both lulls in activity I have stepped up to try to keep things
moving. I also believe that I have chatted with almost every member of the
group that has appeared in the IRC Chatroom. I hope that I have contributed
to making Ubuntu-ca a friendly place for our members to come and contribute
and/or seek help.

I am not the most technically Linux literate member of our group but I think
I have been able to use my experiences and other skills to start some of our
own initiatives: the new web page, the HomeServerHowTo doc, the CD Insert
and the LUG Presentation. I think the team contact role is another role
within the team that I would be able to competently fill so I through my hat
in the ring. If I don't get the team contact role then I will continue doing
what I do today to help keep this group moving forward. I am having a great
time contributing and learning through this group.

A quick thank you as well to those that have helped with the projects I
listed above! Hopefully we can drive those through to completion and start
on some new and exciting projects.

Andrew