Fwd: We need to move on

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 01:06:32 UTC 2005

we have created a wiki page for the vote. You can see the important dates
and a list of candidates. If you are interested in running simply put your
name on the page. If you want to run you can write a little blurb about your
ideas, background, etc

http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/CanadianTeamLeadershipVote

Andrew

Andrew