We need to move on

Andrew VanSpronsen avanspronsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:25:49 UTC 2005

I agree 100%. Things have kinda died down as of late and we need to build on
the momentum that was created when the group was first started. I will put
my hat in the ring. I am not the most experienced Linux user in the group
but I do have a lot of experience leading projects and working with people.

Antoine and I had a good talk last night that I will recap for everyone.
Hopefully it gives you a little insight into me as a leader.

I would like to see a little bit of structure within the group.
It would be nice to identify the strengths of our various members and
identify various roles/responsibilities within the group for the different
skills we have
It would be nice to have a point of contact for each of our initiatives and
timelines to work towards to keep focus
I would like to see a re-working of our online presence, something a little
more professional and polished (Antoine aka Shadowing and I have already
started to look at this.)
I would like to see semi-regular "meetings" using IRC, Skype, or some other
technology?

If you agree with most or all of the above then I might be a good fit?

Thanks for stepping up and saying something Antoine!
Andrew