CanadianTeamMembers page gone

Ryan Thiessen ryan at ryanthiessen.com
Wed Apr 13 16:31:05 UTC 2005

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005, Andrew VanSpronsen wrote:

> I took a look at the Wiki today and noticed that the CanadianTeamMembers
> page is gone. It looks like there was an edit early this am that replaced
> CanadianTeamMembers with someone's name on the CanadianTeam page. That seems
> to have been corrected by the individual but now there is no members page. I
> looked around but couldn't find a way to retrieve it. Does any one have any
> ideas on what we might be able to do, other than rebuild the list?

I'm not sure what is going on with the Wiki... the CanadianTeam page they
have up right now is not a proper one either, and the diff history for it
seems quite broken too.  Also, I can't seem to get a "normal" view for the
page, different pages on the ubuntu.com wiki seem to use different
templates and everything is "messed up" -- it's hard to know where to
login.  Anyknow know what is going on with that right now?  I'd
speculate that the Ubuntu wiki is having some serious problems, and the
problems that Andrew noticed are related to this.

Cheers,
-rt-