[ubuntu-by] [Follow Up] Approval Process for the Belarus Team.

Antono Vasiljev antono.vasiljev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:34:18 GMT 2009

Я к сожалению опоздал на сей процесс :)

Но лог прочитал и вам рекомендую:

<popey> it's probably best that one person leads this process, we don't
want to have loads of questions bombarding the Belarus guys and gals..
<popey> volunteer?
* czajkowski sits back and watches this time
* reid02 has quit (Read error: 104 (Connection reset by peer))
<popey> ok, keffie_jayx ?
<huats> popey, may be an experience people might be better
<keffie_jayx> me
<huats> ..
<popey> great!
<keffie_jayx> alright
<popey> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelarusTeam
<keffie_jayx> Anyone here from the Belarus Team?
<yltsrc> yes :)
<drakulavich> me too
* boredandblogging has quit ()
<sshd> and me )
<keffie_jayx> great :D
<keffie_jayx> do you have an approval aplication
<keffie_jayx> ?
<popey> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved is the process by
the way
<yltsrc> yes http://wiki.ubuntu.com/BelarusTeam/ApprovalApplication
* DKcross has quit (Read error: 110 (Connection timed out))
<keffie_jayx> ok
<keffie_jayx> you have been doing release parties for how long?
<develop7> me too
<yltsrc> we have release parties till 8.10 release
<yltsrc> * since :)
* Received a CTCP VERSION from freenode-connect
<sshd> we have some release party
<keffie_jayx> and it read that you have been participating with other
lugs from the regions, can you describe further your itneraction with
other teams in belarus
<sshd> 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10
<keffie_jayx> any pictures :P
* #ubuntu-meeting :[freenode-info] channel trolls and no channel staff
around to help? please check with freenode support:
http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#gettinghelp
<sshd> keffie_jayx: in lvee, we connect with other lug from belarus
<sshd> keffie_jayx: lvee.org
<keffie_jayx> sshd:  what is your colaboration particularly
<drakulavich> http://picasaweb.google.com/antono.vasiljev/LVEE2008#
<JanC> LVEE sounds cool
<keffie_jayx> I ask about lug colaboration becasue your resource site
make no reference about being a LoCo Team
<keffie_jayx> unless it is not your site, just a refrenece site from
belarus?
<keffie_jayx> anyone?
<JanC> keffie_jayx means http://linux.by/
<czajkowski> yltsrc: drakulavich sshd ?
<keffie_jayx> ?
<yltsrc> we have not lug site, but we have separated forum on
http://linux.by
<yltsrc> and http://ubuntu.ru
<keffie_jayx> that's what I thought
<yltsrc> because most of us russian-speaking and we provide support with
russian team
<keffie_jayx> how many active members are there, and how many have
secured Ubuntu membership?
<yltsrc> i am not sure, but all of us, who on
http://launchpad.net/~belarus
<yltsrc> and maybe more
<keffie_jayx> yltsrc:  anyone seeking ubuntu membership that you know
of?
<yltsrc> what do you mean?
<drakulavich> you mean ubuntu developers?
<popey> Ok. I am going to have to say -1 for now. I'd like to see a more
comprehensive application, one which meets the criteria set out in
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved
<keffie_jayx> yltsrc:  ubuntu membership is for individuals that have
contirbuted considerably to the Ubuntu Community.
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
<popey> It would be great if you could improve the application with more
detail, reports and summaries of events before you come back to us for
approval.
<keffie_jayx> I agree with popey
<czajkowski> I'm also going to say -1, and would like to see more Ubuntu
participation evidence, but would love to see you come back in a few
months.
<itnet7> -1, I do really like what you all have started though, and
would like to encouarge you to tread on
<keffie_jayx> I think your team has strated the process of consolidating
a team but you still need to make sure your team can be functional with
it's own resources,
<yltsrc> i think we haven't any ubuntu member
<keffie_jayx> the work you have done n events seems fantastic
<huats> Sorry guys but my vote is also -1. I'd like to have more pics,
and a clearer view of how you are exchanging on a daily basis
<itnet7> definitely, good work so far!
<huats> I do think you have done a good start so far
<keffie_jayx> yltsrc:  we hope to see you again in say 6 months time and
we can evaluate your progress
<huats> you need to continue !
<drakulavich> thanx, guys. We'll be back :)
<huats> drakulavich, we count on that !
<keffie_jayx> keep it up belarus
<keffie_jayx> :D
<popey> sorry it ended up being so late for you guys!
<czajkowski> drakulavich: good to hear
<popey> ok, thats the end of our meeting
<itnet7> no problem, can't wait to see good things in the future for
belarus!
<keffie_jayx> sorry for that too
<popey> thanks keffie_jayx / czajkowski / JanC / itnet7 / huats
<keffie_jayx> alrighty
<keffie_jayx> minutes by me
<itnet7> ty popey !
<keffie_jayx> ;)
<popey> thanks keffie_jayx
<popey> keffie_jayx: you got the log?
<czajkowski> lovely jubbly folks ;)
<keffie_jayx> drakulavich, sshd, yltsrc see you agian friends.. :D
<keffie_jayx> popey: yep
<yltsrc> thanks, we'll be back :)
<huats> thanks guys !

Ощущения: очень жаль что опоздал.
Надеюсь в следующий раз мы будем более готовы и все получится! :)

* больше сотрудничества
* больше великих дел
* больше фоток

:) думаю мы сумеем.