[Bug 410716] Re: xfburn crashed with SIGSEGV in g_closure_invoke()
Launchpad Bug Tracker
410716 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Nov 22 17:35:08 GMT 2009
This bug was fixed in the package xfburn - 0.4.2-2ubuntu1
xfburn (0.4.2-2ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian testing, remaining Ubuntu changes:
- debian/patches/01_fix-infinite-dialog-spawn.patch: fix Xfburn asks an
unlimited number of times to erase disk. LP: #434031
* debian/patches/02_keep-the-devlist-around.patch: do not crash when there is
a property change in a drive. LP: #410716
* debian/patches/03_uint-screwed-up-the-1-return.patch: do not crash if hald
isn't running. LP: #480704
xfburn (0.4.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
- switch section to xfce.
- update standards version to 3.8.3.
- promote hal to Depends: since xfburn will crash without.
* debian/watch edited to track Xfce archive reorganisation.
-- Lionel Le Folgoc <mrpouit at ubuntu.com> Sun, 22 Nov 2009 18:20:56 +0100
** Changed in: xfburn (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
xfburn crashed with SIGSEGV in g_closure_invoke()
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is subscribed to xfburn in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning