[Bug 350419] Re: Wrongly identifies a black DVD as having 0 space
ubuntu at gavsworld.net
Mon Mar 30 18:55:02 BST 2009
Hmmm ... strange ... it appears to work today!
However, tracing back the sequence of events, there was a funny thing
happened with Brasero:
1. Ubuntu 8.10 (Brasero 0.8.2) error as described - 0 space on blank DVD or CD
2. Upgrade to 9.04
4. Noticed that Brasero and gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad didn't upgrade (eventually).
5. Performed upgrade on Brasero (to 2.26.0) and gstreamer0.10-plugins-bad
6. Error as before
7. Next day (after shutdown and power up today)
8. Brasero works both from command line and launching when blank media is inserted.
I suspect that there was some shared library resident in memory during
the upgrade from 0.82 to 2.26.0 that meant it not loading the new one
until after a reboot.
So, perhaps not a Brasero problem now, but maybe an upgrade problem?
Wrongly identifies a black DVD as having 0 space
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is subscribed to brasero in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning