[Bug 270976] Re: [SRU] gst-plugins-bad0.10 needs rebuilding with mjpegtools to enable burning video with Brasero
Launchpad Bug Tracker
270976 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Jun 24 05:15:07 BST 2009
This bug was fixed in the package gst-plugins-bad-multiverse0.10 -
gst-plugins-bad-multiverse0.10 (0.10.13-0ubuntu1) karmic; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Remove unnecessary build dependency gtk-doc-tools. There is no
- Remove build dependency python-xml. Package does not exist anymore.
- Remove build dependency libx264-dev. x264 plugin will move to
- Add XB-GStreamer-* fields.
- Replace Source-Version with binary-Version.
- Add Provides field.
- Update standards version to 3.8.2. No change needed.
- Disable few more plugins built by default but not shipped in the package.
- Enable previously disabled mplex plugin.
- Remove x264 plugin. Will move to -ugly-multiverse now.
- Add mplex plugin. (LP: #270976)
-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde at ubuntu.com> Wed, 24 Jun 2009 03:28:47
** Changed in: gst-plugins-bad-multiverse0.10 (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
[SRU] gst-plugins-bad0.10 needs rebuilding with mjpegtools to enable burning video with Brasero
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is subscribed to brasero in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning