[Bug 316835] Re: brasero location box does not work
David.Kit.Friedman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:43:03 GMT 2009
Alright, so what happens is:
(using Xubuntu 8.04, Brasero 0.7.1)
1. Run brasero from the applications menu
2. Click Audio Project (Create a traditional audio CD)
(3. say no to making Brasero the default app for burning CDs)
4. Click in the Location text box
5. Type in the box: ( "/home/testadmin")
6. The display box below on the right does not change to the "/home/testadmin" directory
The user can just navigate using the places on the left, so it's not
that big a deal.
** Attachment added: "screenshot.png"
brasero location box does not work
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is subscribed to brasero in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning