[Bug 316820] [NEW] If I Insert a blank disc while copying a disk with Brasero, Nautilus CD burner prompt comes up
Launchpad Bug Tracker
316820 at bugs.launchpad.net
Tue Jan 13 17:26:37 GMT 2009
You have been subscribed to a public bug:
Binary package hint: nautilus
Nautilus is involved in the problem, but I do not know if it the source
of the problem.
Steps to reproduce:
- open Brasero and choose "Disk copy"
- copy a disk with same device for source and destination
- when Brasero ejects the source disk and prompts you to insert a blank disk, do it
- now Brasero starts to write the desination disk
So far everything is fine. The annoying thing is that the Nautilus CD
burner prompt, which asks you what to do with that blank disc, pops up
also. This is not a critical bug. However, Brasero should somehow
prevent the default handler application for blank disks to pop up or
alternatively Nautilus (as the default handler) should check if there
already is an application handling the blank disc.
System: Ubuntu 8.10
Possibly related packages and versions:
- brasero 0.8.2-0ubuntu1
- libnautilus-burn4 - 2.24.0-0ubuntu1
- libnautilus-extension1 - 1:2.24.1-0ubuntu1
- nautilus - 1:2.24.1-0ubuntu1
- nautilus-cd-burner - 2.24.0-0ubuntu1
- nautilus-data - 1:2.24.1-0ubuntu1
** Affects: nautilus-cd-burner (Ubuntu)
Assignee: Ubuntu Desktop Bugs (desktop-bugs)
If I Insert a blank disc while copying a disk with Brasero, Nautilus CD burner prompt comes up
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Burning Team, which is subscribed to nautilus-cd-burner in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning