[Bug 65089] Re: "Make Another Copy" button doesn't work
saftaplan at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 14:14:50 GMT 2008
I still have this bug in Ubuntu 8.10 desktop amd64, albeit a little bit different than in the description.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Burn (in my case, an ISO on a DVD+R). When finished, the tray ejects.
2. Swap medium.
3. Close the tray.
4. Click 'make another copy'. The tray ejects, loads again and gives an error.
4. Click 'make another copy'. The new medium is being burned.
1. Burn. When finished, the tray ejects.
2. Swap medium, but don't close the tray.
3. Click 'make another copy'. A dialog box prompts for an empty medium.
4. Close the tray.
5. Click OK. The new medium is being burned.
Can this be reopened please? Or should I open a new bug?
"Make Another Copy" button doesn't work
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is subscribed to nautilus-cd-burner in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning