[Bug 159937] Re: time / size mapping is incorrect for Audio CD
Launchpad Bug Tracker
159937 at bugs.launchpad.net
Wed Dec 26 21:35:22 GMT 2007
This bug was fixed in the package brasero - 0.7.0-0ubuntu1
brasero (0.7.0-0ubuntu1) hardy; urgency=low
* New Upstream version.
* Update standarts to 3.7.3
- drop 004_fix-windows-size.patch: Fixed Upstream.
- drop 005-fix-tooltips-gtk-2.11.6.patch: Fixed Upstream.
- drop 001_use-sys-inotify.h.patch: Unneeded patch.
* Modified 006-fix-libdvdcss.patch: Accommodating new release
* Bugs fixed in the new release:
- LP: #159937: time / size mapping is incorrect for Audio CD
- LP: #157478: Brasero reports incorrect medium size & status
- LP: #105425: [apport] brasero crashed with SIGSEGV in g_str_hash()
- LP: #120322: Add functionality to make multiple copies of a disk
- LP: #153523: Brasero doesn't load image after right click (nautilus) -> Open with Brasero
- LP: #159607: "Increase compatibility with Windows systems" doesn't work
-- Luis Medinas <lmedinas at gmail.com> Mon, 26 Dec 2007 20:39:42 +0000
** Changed in: brasero (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
time / size mapping is incorrect for Audio CD
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is a bug contact for brasero in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning