[Bug 133742] Please update to latest version
wouterstomp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 21:59:13 BST 2007
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: brasero
Please update to 0.6.1 which fixes some important bugs. Changelog:
- backported patches/fixes from trunk to the stable branch
- added multi session import in data project view
- use libdvdcss to copy protected DVDs
- updated libburn support to 0.3.4
- new small SCSI library for a better device detection that will hopefully lead us to drop nautilus-cd-burner
- small GUI improvements
- new icons (thanks to Josef Vybíra and Kalle Person)
- lots of fixes
- new translations
- Complete support for cdrkit.
Changes since 0.6.0:
- Fixed the filter crasher UI.
- Fix scsi library bug with memset with swapped arguments
- Workaround the main window
- Fixed a small bug where closed rewritable discs with data were flagged as not writable
- Don't run update-desktop-database if we're installing in a not full system.
- Added complete support for cdrkit
- Removed DISABLE_DEPRECATED from the Makefile to avoid problems with Gtk+ API.
- Fix 2 sec between tracks on audiocd
** Affects: brasero (Ubuntu)
** Tags: upgrade
** Tags added: upgrade
Please update to latest version
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Burning Team, which is a bug contact for brasero in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-burning