Live Session in Xubuntu Desktop amd64 in Focal Daily

Irfan Kurtagić irfan.buco.kurtagic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:14:03 UTC 2020

I followed your instructions and additionaly these:
https://amdgpu-install.readthedocs.io/en/latest/preamble.html

Unfortunately, script had a problem with new stable kernel that was
released few days ago (5.6.2)
I've tried with both amdgpu (reboot) and amdgpu-pro (reboot) , but it was
no go. I couldn't do more with it.

I'm afraid, for now, I couldn'y help much with this.

I will try other flavours on Live session and hopefuly be more helpful.