Bug

Paul White paulw2u at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 23 12:12:32 UTC 2019

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019, at 07:44, Vaggos Vlogs wrote:

> Hello I'm Vaggelis and I found a bug
> When I'm trying to open settings in Ubuntu 19.04 64bit it doesn't open.
> Please Fix it.

Hello Vaggelis,

Bug reports should be reported to Launchpad so that issues reach the right developers. I'm no longer running Ubuntu 19.04 so I can't check if your issue affects me or not but I don't remember it doing so before I upgraded to the current development version.

If you have a Launchpad account please run the following command:

ubuntu-bug gnome-control-center

in a terminal window immediately after 'Settings' fails to open, follow the prompts and provide as much information as possible. Your problem can then be investigated using the debugging information that the command above will send to Launchpad.

Please take a look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs if you're unsure about how to report bugs to Launchpad. That page will also tell you how to create a Launchpad account if you don't already have one.

Good luck,
--
Paul White
paulw2u at ubuntu.com