I have written a draft for the Reporting Bugs guide

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Sun May 28 14:54:45 UTC 2017

About:
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ReportingBugs)
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/es20490446e/Reporting%20bugs)

Sorry, but I'm absolutely convinced that the latest draft I've written
is really what's needed.

The sections clearly reflect every use case, and they are organised in a
logical way. The writing style is conversational and easy to understand.

The content is exactly what the user is looking for, and adding
something else won't ease their job nor change their behaviour. If
there's something useful to somebody else, it should go somewhere else.

The imagery suggests the page is easygoing, softens it, and makes it
more memorable. There's nothing impolite about it, neither gives the
wrong image of Ubuntu.

The community isn't targeted to super professionals but to all kinds of
people, many of which are student in their teens.

So either you take it as it is, or you leave what you have. I will wait
till Sunday the 4th, to let you decide yourselves. I will take that
resolution as hard fact on what to expect in the future.

I'm looking forward to work only with people who are in complete
sympathy and harmony with my purpose, which is "easy and straightforward
over correct".

Thank you.