I'm stopping contributing

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:43:35 UTC 2017

Alberto:
> Okay, text.

Well, I really don't feel like it's something I wanted to do any more.
Apart from if it practically makes sense or not.

Simply I spend a big part of my time alone writing in front of a
computer, and the latest thing that appeals to me is relating with
people through text. More of the same thing.

I simply don't see myself spending years and years like that, it's dull.
Probably I would end avoiding the conversations. In fact this is what
has been happening till now.

As I said these emails takes me plenty of time to write. Moreover they
make me worry if people are getting what I mean or not. So I tend to
write longer and longer and longer, till the point the conversation no
longer makes sense.

In fact most people outside of this conjuncture says that they feel
flattened when I took the time to answer like that. Probably we are
reaching the tunnel effect, and close to make a quantum jump to a new
dimension.