I'm stopping contributing

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 19:57:55 UTC 2017

Speaking about the Roman's king, I have just received this email from a
familiar which I have installed Ubuntu:

Cousin:
 > It gets worse every time, especially at start-up, it hangs and
 > needs to restart.

Other mentions in the latests two months:

Father:
 > It usually hangs at start-up, and mouse stops working from time to
 > time.

Friend:
 > Ubuntu was no longer booting up. I needed it for my end of career
 > work, so you know what I did? Removed it and installed Windows 10.

So it seems that all of these happens nearly all of the time:
(https://askubuntu.com/questions/760934/graphics-issues-after-while-installing-ubuntu-16-04-16-10-with-nvidia-graphics)

Root cause: nobody is reporting bugs and nobody is triaging them, as
it's too hard to read the manuals. And people won't allow the needed
change because of:

(https://plus.google.com/+AlbertoSalviaNovella/posts/6fmD4E2vKfP)