cannot report a bug about kajongg

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 17 12:45:32 UTC 2016

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 02:13:37PM +0200, Wolfgang Rohdewald wrote:
> Launchpad does not let me report bugs about kajongg. I can
> report bugs in other projects.

Launchpad can track bugs for projects and packages for Ubuntu.  I think
you were at the project and not the Ubuntu package.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kajongg/+bugs

> It also says
>
> kajongg must be configured in order for Launchpad to forward bugs to the
> project's developers.
>
> What is wrong with launchpad?
>
> Please configure it such that bug reports are mailed to me - I am the
> kajongg developer.

You can subscribe to bug reports about the kajongg package here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kajongg/+subscribe

--
Brian Murray