[Community Help Wiki] Update of "ReportingBugs" by penalvch
webmaster at ubuntu.com
Thu May 5 12:02:28 UTC 2016
Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Community Help Wiki" for change notification.
The "ReportingBugs" page has been changed by penalvch:
1) RM'ed Vivid as EOL. 2) Chg'd from listing each release note individually to one release URL to reduce maint overhead of article.
== Perform a survey of your problem ==
+ First, check the release notes of your supported version of Ubuntu for any known issues from [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases|here]].
- First, check the release notes for your version of Ubuntu for any known issues:
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)]]
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)]]
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)]]
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WilyWerewolf/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 15.10 (Wily Werewolf)]] <<BR>>
Second, check Launchpad for any duplicates, and make note of this.
=== Desktop Applications ===
More information about the Ubuntu-bugsquad