snapcraft and brews, today at 20:00 UTC

Leo Arias leo.arias at canonical.com
Fri Dec 16 17:22:42 UTC 2016

Hello!

Today is the last testing day of the year, and our guest this time
will be Sergio Schvezov, who leads the snapcraft team.

He will do an introduction to snapcraft and demo how to snap a
project. If you are new to the snappy world, this will be a perfect
way to get started. And Sergio will be answering all the questions, so
you should come and ask things, even if you are not new.

This is also the last working day of the year for many of us. So bring
your favourite drink and join our celebration of a good year of free
software labour ^_^.

http://ubuntuonair.com/, on Friday, December 16th, at 20:00 UTC

For more information about the testing days, and links to the past sessions:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/UbuntuTestingDay

pura vida

--
¡paz y baile!