Launchpad Greasemonkey Scripts

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 19 00:16:51 UTC 2015

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 03:57:24PM -0800, Robert Park wrote:
> Is there any particular reason these scripts couldn't be upstreamed into
> launchpad itself, so that everybody can enjoy them?

In the past when this was discussed it was mentioned that some of them
make changes that are only relevant to Ubuntu e.g. openstack doesn't
care if you are in the Ubuntu Core Development team.

That being said I think there are a couple that could be incorporated
into Launchpad. It might be a bigger project than the time alloted for
the Code In, I'm not certain as I haven't worked on Launchpad in a
while.