[Community Help Wiki] Update of "ReportingBugs" by penalvch
webmaster at ubuntu.com
Mon May 25 20:16:59 UTC 2015
Dear Wiki user,
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Community Help Wiki" for change notification.
The "ReportingBugs" page has been changed by penalvch:
1) RM'ed 10.04 as EOL. 2) Added supported release entires.
== Perform a survey of your problem ==
- First, check the release notes for your version of Ubuntu:
+ First, check the release notes for your version of Ubuntu for any known issues:
- * [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1004|Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx)]]
- * [[http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/1204|Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)]]
+ * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PrecisePangolin/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin)]]
- * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes#Known_issues|Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)]] <<BR>>
+ * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TrustyTahr/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr)]]
+ * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtopicUnicorn/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn)]]
+ * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/VividVervet/ReleaseNotes|Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet)]] <<BR>>
Second, check Launchpad for any duplicates, and make note of this.
=== Desktop Applications ===
More information about the Ubuntu-bugsquad