[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "DebuggerTalk" by rocky-bernstein

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Thu May 7 00:28:22 UTC 2015

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "DebuggerTalk" page has been changed by rocky-bernstein:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggerTalk?action=diff&rev1=33&rev2=34

  Nowadays there are number of choices for debuggers.

- I rewrote the ''ruby-debug'' for Ruby 1.9 and 2.1 to make it less Rube-Goldberg. But this code needs a patched Ruby. You can get at:https://sourceforge.net/projects/ruby-debugger-runtime/. After that is installed:
+ I rewrote the ''ruby-debug'' for Ruby 1.9 and 2.1 to make it less Rube-Goldberg. But this code needs a patched Ruby. You can get at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ruby-debugger-runtime/. After that is installed:

      gem install trepanning