Adobe Flash Online Settings Manager isn't working

Damir B d4m1r_b at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 19:30:55 UTC 2015

We are all running the same version of Adobe Flash and the same version of Firefox, only difference is I am still on 12.04 and you guys are on 14.10.

So it must be a problem related to that version of Ubuntu. Do your guys' Adobe Flash installations work otherwise under Firefox? I.e, you are able to play flash videos just fine (and not Youtube HTML5 for example) but just can't access the settings panel?

Have you tried doing; sudo apt-get install flash-player-properties ?

Because we have the same version of flash and everything works fine for me and presumably other 12.04 users, I would say this "bug" would be better suited to be reported against Ubuntu 14.10 on Launchpad, and not on the Adobe forums.

Just my 2 cents....

Damir