Unity 7 & Compiz bug triage

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:06:17 UTC 2015

Will Cooke:
> I think we need to shoot for a process which can be be performed by
> anyone, without training, and done quickly.

If the process is in a wiki that is written in such a way that anyone
could understand it, and it is broken into steps and short pages so
people read exactly the amount of information they need in that moment
in time, then it would do the job.

You can also provide the adequate links to which bugs you want people to
work on in Launchpad, so they don't need to figure out how to use the
advance search feature themselves.

Also if you provide some way of visually measuring process you will see
that people gets much more motivated. In fact this is why everyone is
that hanged to social networking today; because everything from likes,
friends, and messages are quantified. When you see this figures going
where you want, you get motivated by design.

Just keep in mind we are doing things easier for any kind of people.
Perhaps in this case not as much diverse people as following, but you
will get the idea: <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One Hundred
Papercuts/Average users>

Thank you.