[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by es20490446e

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Sat May 24 16:25:07 UTC 2014

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "Bugs/Responses" page has been changed by es20490446e:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=372&rev2=373

Comment:
Outdated papercut definition + No real value in having a papercut response

  <<Include(SecurityTeam/BugTriage, , from="== Stock Replies ==", to="== Existing Bugs ==")>>

- == Invalid One Hundred Paper Cuts ==
- A Short name could be "Invalid Papercut" / "Invalid ppc"
-
- ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thank you for reporting this issue and bringing it to our attention. However, this bug is not a valid paper cut, as a paper cut should be a small usability issue, in the default or featured applications, that affects many users and is quick and easy to fix.<<BR>>Therefore this bug cannot be addressed as part of the One Hundred Paper Cuts project.<<BR>><<BR>> <explanation why bug is not a papercut><<BR>>For further info about the paper cut criteria, please read <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaperCut>. <<BR>><<BR>>Don't worry though, This bug has been marked as "Invalid" ONLY in the One Hundred Paper Cuts project.||
-
-
  == Added Bugwatch ==

  ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for taking the time to report this bug in the upstream bug tracking system this is a tremendous help.  Launchpad has the ability to watch lots of upstream bug trackers and this can be done by following the procedure documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Watches.  I've added the bug watch for this bug report.||