Utopic Bug Hug and Testing Day, July 10th 1900 UTC

Nicholas Skaggs nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Wed Jul 9 19:51:39 UTC 2014

On 07/08/2014 03:39 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
> On 07/08/2014 02:40 PM, Nicholas Skaggs wrote:
>> The first testing day of the cycle is coming this week on Thursday,
>> June 10th. Elfy and myself will be giving demos and talking about
>> running and testing the development release of ubuntu.
>>
>> You can catch the action live on ubuntuonair.com at 1900 UTC.
> That would be July 10th.. Someone remind me it's 2014 again too, ok?

The bughug page is also now live,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20140710.

You can see we have a list of installer bugs to go after! Bug hug
veterans, feel free to point out any errors I may have made in prepping
the page ;-)

Remember, 23 hours from this mailing the event begins. See you all tomorrow!

Nicholas