Work-flow prototype

Dario Ruellan dario.ruellan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 18:51:17 UTC 2014

Loved it!
Then, looking again to your 5 steps workflow, you're illustrating the
preferred "priority" for each bug-pile. NOT the actual bug workflow, but
the preferred workflow as a Papercutter, right?

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Alberto Salvia Novella <
es20490446e at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Here it is the explanation: the Bug Stream Map<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1049082/+attachment/3955080/+files/Bug%20Stream%20Map.pdf>
> .
>
> On the other hand, I expect the One Hundred Papercuts work-flow<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Work-flow>to change over time since, rather than details, what's relevant here is the
> main concept.
>
> If you *wanted to help* improving this prototype work-flow but without
> leaving working in your projects, you can easily reuse the work-flow in
> your desired project and give feedback.
>
> Just open one of the lists<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Work-flow>and change, in your web-browser's
> *direction*, "hundredpapercuts" by the desired project's short name (for
> example, "ubuntu").
>
>   https://bugs.launchpad.net/*hundredpapercuts*/+bugs?field.searchtext=...
>

> Good day 🌞 <http://youtu.be/bS6B8zC2CNI>
>

> El 20/01/14 16:35, Dario Ruellan wrote:
>
>  Really like the idea. The links to the launchpad lists alone are
> insanely handy.
>
> I'm also wondering about the order. Waiting to read the proper explanation.
>
> On Jan 19, 2014 7:36 AM, "Alberto Salvia Novella" <es20490446e at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Can you make me a *favour*?
>>
>> *Next time* you wanted to manage some bugs, please give this little baby<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Workflow>a
>> *try*; and then some (picky) *feedback*.
>>
>> Have a nice day 🎏
>>
>> --

Darío Ruellan [image: Google
Profile]<http://www.google.com/profiles/dario.ruellan> [image: