[Launchpad-users] Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

Phill Whiteside PhillW at PhillW.net
Thu Feb 13 19:23:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

may I suggest the Fri / Sat / Sun of 7th, 8th and 9th March ? Also, as has
been noted earlier.. please do liase with the papercut team for those of us
who are not developers... there are bugs that still need confirming. It is
a good chance to liase with the bug squad and get a "hug a bug" weekend.

Just thinking out loud.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw