Ubuntu Bug Week Announcement

Adam L Smith adam at disc0tech.com
Tue Feb 11 22:09:23 UTC 2014

Hi Alberto

As a tester:

I spent a day working on ubuntu at the weekend,  and had time to help with this,  but I could not.   This is because when I look at the bug lists,  99% cannot be progressed without serious development skills.   Instead I worked on the autopilot tests for rhythmbox.

By serious development skills I mean the ability to pick up crash dumps and action them.  If there were bugs that could be reproduced with a lesser skills set - I couldn't find them

If there are bug reports that require only high level, or general OS knowledge to progress -  please point me at the list!

Thanks
Adam