[CRM114spam]: [Ubuntu-bugcontrol] ???? Target before firing

Dr. David Alan Gilbert ubuntu at treblig.org
Sat Feb 8 20:25:29 UTC 2014

* Alberto Salvia Novella (es20490446e at gmail.com) wrote:
> Because:
>
>  * There are more than *a hundred* confirmed bugs
>    <http://tinyurl.com/q9mgyyy> with undecided importance for Trusty.
>  * Nearly all of them have a priority of "*high*".
>  * A great part of them affect packages carried in the *default* Ubuntu
>    installation.
>
> I'm asking you for *help* reducing the list <http://tinyurl.com/q9mgyyy>.

It's probably good to link to the :

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Bug%20importances

instructions on how to pick the importance values.
(I take these as a guide personally rather than a rule - if something
eats someones cat but would otherwise be marked Low according to those
rules, I'd probably make it a medium).

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    |       Running GNU/Linux       | Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org |                               | In Hex /