Triaging Documentation bugs

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 5 16:40:07 UTC 2014

Oops, forgot to include the documentation and OP in my reply so I'm
leaving my original response below. Please reply all folks.

Anywho, the documentation is as much code as a web page is and let's
remember that various Ubuntu web sites are managed on Launchpad and
held by the same triage processes. In fact, it appears to be XML,
e.g.:
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-doc/serverguide/trunk/files/head:/serverguide/C/

That being said, I'm not sure we need to treat this differently, but
if the Documentation Team sees some reason to have a unique workflow,
that's certainly something we can discuss.

wxl

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA